EMBASSY OF MONGOLIA RESUMED ITS VISA SERVICES
The Embassy’s visa section is resuming visa services from 17th May 2021 at regular hours, and is recommencing all categories of short-term visa issuance for foreign nationals, including tourist visas, for travel to Mongolia starting from 1st of July 2021.
The following passengers are allowed to enter from 10th May 2021:
- nationals and permanent residents of Mongolia,
- foreign nationals of those countries/regions stated in the Visa exemption list of Mongolia, which can be found at http://consul.mn/eng/index.php?moduls=23
- All passengers must present a negative Covid-19 PCR test, which must be taken within 72 hours before departure of the first embarkation point.
- All persons arriving to Mongolia who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus infection (COVID-19) shall be quarantined at designated facilities for 7 days and PCR tests shall be taken during the quarantine period.Information on the quarantine facilities can be found at www.tabinfo.mn and the travellers must contact the listed hotels for reservations.
- In case PCR test results are positive, an individual shall be transferred to a hospital for treatment.
- Persons arriving to Mongolia 14 days after receiving the full dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines must present proof of vaccination or that were diagnosed earlier with a coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and fully recovered with presenting antibody test result or other medical document, and shall be exempted from quarantine.
A detailed information can be obtained at http://consul.mn/eng/index.php?moduls=10