TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF MONGOLIAN VISA SERVICES
In response to the wide and rapid spread of the COVID-19 globally, the State Emergency Commission of Mongolia has decided to impose the following restriction measures:
- Close all border checkpoints between Mongolia and China until 30 March 2020,
- Extend the suspension of all flights from/to South Korea and Japan, as well as flights between Ulaanbaatar and Irkutsk, Ulaanbaatar and Ulan-Ude until 28 March 2020,
- Suspend all flights from/to Moscow, Berlin, Nur-Sultan and Istanbul until
28 March 2020, and international passenger rail until 28 March 2020,
- Suspend passenger transportation through auto border checkpoints between Mongolia and Russia until 31 March 2020, and
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia may facilitate the cross-border movement for foreign nationals wishing to return to their home countries via Russia through auto border checkpoints between Mongolia and Russia during the restriction period.
Hence, the Embassy has temporarily suspended all types of visa services for foreign nationals to travel to Mongolia during the abovementioned restriction period. Should you have any further question or clarification, please contact us at +44 (0) 7874 916606 or by email at email@example.com.